<< Back to Listing
Dr. George Elvin from Green Technology Forum to Feature SPD-Smart Technology in Series of Talks and Courses
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Click to view Dr_George_Elvin_Series_On_Emerging_Green_Technologies.pdf
August 19, 2009 - Dr. George Elvin, Director of Green Technology Forum, will feature SPD-Smart(TM) light-control technology in a series of international talks and courses on emerging green technologies. Dr. Elvin is a well-known advisor, speaker and author on emerging technologies and has an extensive academic background. He recently gave a talk in Indianapolis, Indiana entitled "Greening Existing Buildings: Retrofitting Residential and Commercial Buildings" that featured a demonstration of SPD-SmartGlass(TM). Dr. Elvin's upcoming talks and courses include the following:
• September 24-27, 2009 (Miami, FL). Arc-Interiors 2009: http://www.arc-interiors.com
• November 13-15, 2009 (Singapore). Salvo: (No link available for this event yet.)
• November 19-22, 2009 (Miami, FL). Arc-US 2009: http://www.arc-us.com
• April 23-26, 2010 (Limassol, Cyprus). Arc-MidEast 2010: http://www.arc-me.com/
• May 20-23, 2010 (Penang, Malaysia). Arc-AsiaPacific 2010: http://arc-ap.com/contact.html
• June 21-25, 2010 (Anaheim, CA). Clean Technology Conference & Expo 2010: http://www.techconnectworld.com/Cleantech2010/
To learn more about Dr. Elvin and Green Technology Forum, visit Greentechforum.net.
More information about SPD-Smart light-control technology can be found at Research Frontiers’ SmartGlass.com website or by contacting: Info@SmartGlass.com.